Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Some days....

...feel like falling down the rabbit hole. Though the PTBW wasn't long technically, it was slow going. It isn't finished yet, and won't be until I call for some clarification, but with offices closed, it must wait until tomorrow.

No brain left for creative thinking, but did work on the other writing project a bit. It's been nagging. That should tell me something, if I were willing to listen. I am teachable. I am. I'm working on it, anyway.

Honor 6: an evidence or symbol of distinction: as a: an exalted title or rank b(1): badge, decoration (2): a ceremonial rite or observance c: an award in a contest or field of competition d archaic: a gesture of deference, ie bow e plural (1): an academic distinction conferred on a superior student (2): a course of study for superior students supplementing or replacing a regular course
Straightforward enough, and I also understand this. It also isn't really pertinent to what I'm studying, but again helpful in helping me recognize what I'm not searching to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment