Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another chapter...

...cut and rewritten. I'm not sure it will stay, even now. It might be better used in another context elsewhere, but I've changed so much already. There comes a point when I have to tell myself to STOP. It is much, much better than when I started the process, today. I had to completely cut quite a bit, information about secondary characters. There was that pesky problem with POV, again. I may post the part that was cut, as bonus material, once the book is published.

Synopsis for this chapter is also written. I'm a bit surprised that I'm actually finding the synopsis quite helpful. As I wrote it, I realized that I needed to do a little clarifying and fine tuning.

THE PROJECT is also going through it's first edit, from a dear friend, and it's been very helpful.

A productive day. I'm so grateful to God for the inspiration, and encouragement from dear friends through emails, my other blog, and a morning walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment