Thursday, February 3, 2011

Well, that was a bit of a surprise...

I began working on chapter two, and found myself re-writing almost the entire chapter, and it is now divided into two chapters. I'm still worrying that the hero and heroine haven't actually met yet, though they will right off in the next chapter. We'll see how it goes. Maybe I'm over-thinking it... not that I'd ever do anything like that. LOL! It truly does help to have a sense of humor with this endeavor. I'm going to be doing a lot of cutting soon, material that I love but doesn't move the story along.

And learned another thing about my writing habits. I do better if I have music playing while I write. Right now, I'm listening to Josh Groban's Awake album, along with his Illuminations album, and Donny Osmond's This is the Moment album.

No comments:

Post a Comment