Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's next?

I'm working on the edits for the manuscript I finished two years ago. It's an inspirational historical. It suffered the horrible rejection letter, which means I suffered with it. However, there was no one to blame but me. I wrote a horrible query letter. This time, I'm enlisting the service offered by Desert Rose, the local Romance Writers of America chapter. They offer a mentor program. I'm in a place of increased security within myself to accept help and guidance from another writer. I hope. LOL! I was thinking, today, that I now have two completed manuscripts and a half dozen in varying stages of completion. PTBW is up in the air, but rather than wallow in worries, I'm diving into my writing, heart and soul. When I ask God what comes next? My writing immediately springs to mind, so that's where I'm going, hoping that I'm following God's gentle guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment