Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another unexpected turn...

The beginning is finished, I think. The end is finished, I think, and there are bits and pieces throughout the middle. Interestingly enough, I'm actually writing the rest of this story backwards, from the end to the beginning. It's currently easier to wonder how I reached a point in the story, and write the what-happened-before. I also worked on The Project's new chapter, and a couple of other things. I'm meeting my word goals for the WIP and then exceeding it with all the other writing. I also completed my PTBW. And it's only 6 o'clock in the evening. I've written an outline of what I have written for the WIP, and I'm going to work on that this evening. I need to do a little shuffling of a few of the scenes, then tomorrow I'll be working on expanding, or exploding scenes, as one of my friend's describes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment