Thursday, July 21, 2011

A bit of fun...

My current reading material consists of Dick Couch's The Warrior Elite: The Forging of SEAL Class 228 and Kim Watters's Home Sweet Home. Kim's hero has a sister who makes candles for a living, and I thought, "Ooooo I'd like to do that." My very next thought was, "Until a story started percolating in my brain," which would be as soon as I had a spare bit of space in my head. Anytime I'm doing something that requires little thought, story ideas pop in for a visit, where they're mulled, shaped, and discarded or further developed.

I've had a terrible time concentrating, today. There are days like that. I'm doing some editing, and a little adding, but not much. I've also been working on some other projects that seemed to crowd out everything else. Back at it, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment