Tuesday, August 9, 2011

All is in God's hands...

Twenty-three pages edited, and over 1,000 words added. A productive day. The first 52 pages, which is about a third of the book, is done.

I was worried about being able to accomplish what needed to be done in my writing, today. Recently, I read a post on creativity. It started me thinking. I remember reading somewhere, sometime, about creativity leads to creativity. If you're struggling in one area, then work in another, and it will open the way to greater creativity. I discovered I was out of bread, so I baked a couple of loaves. A missing paragraph in The Project composed itself in my head as I kneaded the bread. Once the bread was baked, and the needed paragraph added, I was able to turn my full attention to the WIP. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment