Monday, August 8, 2011

Jumping back in...

I'm working on The Project, and I'm working on the re-write of what I have of the WIP. Interesting to me is that I have a much deeper sense of it being "right." The characters feel more real and settled. The things that need to be filled in seem clearer. So far, I'm able to edit about 14 pages in a day. I think that will improve as I become more comfortable with the process. I took years with the last manuscript, and this one I'm trying to finish in four months. We'll see how I do. I feel blessed. Each and every time I find myself worrying about my life and where it's going, I begin writing, and the fears fall away. My life is in God's hands, and He is mindful of me. I suppose tackling my writing is sort of like telling the mountain to move, and then it does, one word at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment