Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stuck... but not for long...

I was growing frustrated with all the POV problems, so I pulled out another partially finished manuscript. There were only a few POV glitches, and all were easily fixed. I don't know what I'll work on tomorrow. I'll decide when it arrives. I am finding that my writing is coming more easily when I simply allow myself to follow where my thoughts go. I woke up thinking about today's manuscript, and rather than continue to struggle with the one from yesterday, I'm letting it rest (not for long) while I let my brain work through a different problem. The success seems to be multiplying. Then again, I've only been experimenting with the new routine for a few days. We'll see what happens long term. I also worked on a couple of other projects. A good day's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment