Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day Thirty of NaNoWriMo...

Since I met my goal, I didn't worry about word count, today. Instead, I focused on preparing my first book for re-admission. I understand the criticisms, and will be making some changes, though not a lot. I made it through seven chapters, so far. Five I'm happy with, and two need some tightening. I included back story that is there for me, but not needed by the reader, I think. I'm going to read and work through the whole thing, checking each chapter as I go, and then I'll back and focus on the chapters that don't work as well as they could. I can tell it's my first completed novel, and I've made a lot of progress in my writing. I'm enjoying reading it again, and cleaning up little odd bits and pieces.

I also worked on other projects. I'm still feeling a bit out of sorts. Asking God for breadcrumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment