Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Twelve of NaNoWriMo...

2258 total ~ 22307 I'm not sure how good today's chapter is, but it moves the story forward. The next part is already written, but will now need some serious editing. That being said, the word total will still need to be met. I can to do this. I'm simply in awe of what this month has been like for me, what I've accomplished. My dreams hinted at this possibility, but I'm not sure I actually believed in myself or my ability. Granted, I haven't sold anything yet, but I'm hopeful, and I'm not giving up. I will do what I may, and turn what is beyond my abilities over to God. Thank you, God, for the amazing friends You have brought into my life. They lift and inspire and encourage in countless ways and so often precisely when I need it. All things are in Your capable hands, and I am learning to trust the truth of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment