Friday, December 16, 2011

Change of pace...

When my brain is feeling overwhelmed or overworked I've found that changing tasks is helpful. So, to that end, today I made cookies and bread. I also took the eggs I bought on sale and froze them. Since I use them mostly for baking, I beat two and add a bit of sugar, then pour them in a freezer container, and into the freezer they go. If I were using them for savory foods, I'd use a bit of salt. I've read that they can be frozen in their shell, but I haven't checked it carefully. I freeze them how I use them. They should last until eggs are on sale again. In truth, it's actually a good deterrent for me. I loved fried eggs, over easy, on toast. I'm also allergic to eggs. A little cheating isn't a problem, and I even have fried eggs on rare occasions, taking allergy medicine beforehand.

Yes, I'm still feeling scattered, but I'm writing again. Learning my own technique is an eye-opening experience. Becoming properly acquainted with my creative process will reveal paths that bring greater satisfaction as I embrace the gift God has given me.

2 comments:

  1. What... what... what? Walking your on path? Working out your own schedule? How can this be? AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH! A free thinker. I Love IT. :)

    ReplyDelete