Friday, December 9, 2011

One baby step at a time...

I finished the revision of the synopsis. I've glanced over everything, and it looks like rough drafts are done all around.

Today, I start in on revisions. Everything will be ready to submit, next week. I'm not as nervous about it. I'm not sure if that's because I'm that confident in myself, feeling that fried, or blocking out all the fear and anxiety. It could be any of them or a combination of all of them. :-)

I've no doubt that I'm making some choices and decisions that may come back and bite me, but I'm tired of living in constant uncertainty. Do I believe in what I'm doing or don't I? Am I committed to what I'm doing? Am I willing to trust myself? Do I trust that God will be there for me, no matter what happens?

I'm endeavoring to answer all those questions with a resounding, "YES!"

4 comments:

  1. Some of the steps sound fairly big to me. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are, but I think God will provide a way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. courage isn't living without fear, it's having the fear, and doing it anyway!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete