Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Took a break...

Yesterday, I helped a friend, and it helped me. I did work on my own project, starting the prep for the submission process.

I finished Cara Colter's Rescued by his Christmas Angel. It's one of my annual reads. Under the Harlequin brand it falls under Classic Romance. It was funny and heartwarming.

We'll see what today brings. Yes, I've changed when I post. I noticed all the spelling errors I had to correct, after posting, late at night, and hope to improve that little problem created by being tired. I'm also curious to see if looking toward the next day will help me plan a little better.

Yesterday wasn't one of my finer days, but then I didn't actually expect it to be. By changing up the day, I allowed for the fact that I was having a little difficulty concentrating. The project I helped on was something I could do in bits and pieces, rather than my own writing that requires solid blocks of time.

Dear God, help me to be a blessing.

2 comments: