Monday, January 2, 2012

Back into the fray...

I'm finding it unexpectedly difficult to write my author bio, but it is started now, which is better than yesterday.

Formatting edits have begun. The first page is finished, which looks to be the easiest. One thing at a time. One day at a time.

At the same time, I'm becoming acquainted with the other DBP authors.

All on top of everything else I'm doing, which kept me pretty busy.

I've been complaining about feeling overwhelmed. The feeling isn't unfounded. There's a lot to take in all at once, but I am doing it.

Add to that, I'm also making some serious changes regarding my health, eating better, exercising more, spending more time outside. In truth, I'm doing pretty well, overall. I'm not eating myself into oblivion. I'm not sleeping constantly, trying to avoid the what ifs and worries. I'm not even running the avoidance pattern. I'm doing...

I'm living my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment