Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thorns, Roses and Rosebuds 2012...



The above link is to Jana's Thinking Place, where she has issued a challenge to share the bad and the good that has happened and what to look forward to in the coming year.

Though I lost my main client in 2011, it opened the opportunity for me to throw myself into my writing, which lead to a three-book offer. I came to realize that a part of me never really believed anyone would be interested in buying my books. I'm looking forward to learning how to be a good author, which includes a great deal more than I ever truly imagined. I feel like I'm becoming what God always intended. In 2012, I will learn how to be a member of the Desert Breeze Publishing team. Being an author isn't only about writing a book. This next week, I will turn in all the required material, so the process is able to move forward in a timely manner. I will continue writing, so that I have more to offer my team. I will learn to participate, so I'm a blessing and not a burden. This is going to be an incredible year.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A three-book deal? Holy moly! That is so exciting! Congratulations on that and here's to a fabulous 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Jana, and thanks for the different perspective. I love the idea of thorns, roses, and buds.

    ReplyDelete