Friday, February 24, 2012

Sigh... don't mean to be out of touch...

My back is giving me kitten fits. It does from time to time. Concentrating on anything but the most frivolous of things becomes next to impossible, not for more than five minutes or so.

I'm cutting a lot more, like three chapters. It's painful. I like the material, but it's taking too long for my hero and heroine to start interacting more than on the surface. What I need to do is take about four chapters and rearrange them. Shuffle and move things around.

There have been several interesting posts I've wanted to explore. Maybe this weekend.

It's warm, really warm. I'm not ready for summer!

If you aren't comfortable friending me on FaceBook, I now have an author page, with the option to simply Like. Right now it's mostly an attempt to become accustomed to this gigantic leap I've decided to take.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laurel-Hawkes/354810187882740

No comments:

Post a Comment