Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Desert Dreams Writers' Conference 2012... reason #13

Saturday evening dinner and brainstorming session ~ I'm looking forward to this. I'm looking forward to the whole weekend, but this has me intrigued. I've done a couple of other brainstorming sessions with my Desert Rose group and found them inspiring.

Conference link

Reminder: You only have until March 31st to register. Hotel discounts are only available through 15 March. After that, you'll be taking your chances with the hotel rates.

Tuesday Reads: http://tuesdaytales1.blogspot.com/ I only wish I had more time to explore more thoroughly.

Maybe I need a vacation... the April conference is too far away... oh... I usually go to L.A., in March... this is the second year I'll have missed out... and I do miss it... Maybe I need to stop pretending it's okay, and allow myself to miss my friends and my time there. I always come back feeling so rejuvenated. God will always provide a way... turning it over to God, because I don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment