Friday, March 23, 2012

Desert Dreams Writers' Conference 2012... reason #23

You'll have the opportunity to mingles with authors, lots of authors. You don't have to be an author to attend. If you're interested in pursuing writing, here's your opportunity to dive into the community for a weekend. If you enjoy writing, you'll have the opportunity to be bathed in the community for a weekend. Did I mention it's only one weekend?

Friday through Sunday, April 27-29, but registration closes after Saturday March 31, so there isn't much time left. There's also the option of attending only one day, if the whole weekend is too much.

http://www.desertroserwa.org

Advice to aspiring writers: This is a timely post for the conference, by Stephania McGee: http://desertbreezepublishing.blogspot.com/2012/03/author-spotlight-stephenia-mcgee-has.html If you back track a day, you'll find her post on natural horsemanship. I've added her book Legacy of Lies to my wish list.

I finished Second Chance Match by Arlene James, a Chatam House series book, and loved it! I love the whole series. Arlene James is on my must read list.

No comments:

Post a Comment