Thursday, April 19, 2012

Surprise...

Registration for the Desert Dreams Writers' Conference continues...

http://www.desertroserwa.org

Did I mention there are less than seven spaces left?

Yesterday, I ate badly. I've been pretty good, but a bit stressed. Sometimes I can figure out, and sometimes I can't. This was easy. I've been doing heavy editing of Luck In Love. I've added a couple of chapters, fleshed things out. Over the past month, I've added almost 10,000 words. It's better. Yesterday, I added another new chapter, this was a new dark moment. I hadn't planned to write it, not when I started, but as I allowed Sara to reveal more, I knew this chapter would need to be written. It wasn't easy. Using Diana Duncan's suggestions made it easier. I turned off the internal editor and simply added everything that popped into my head. Now, there's only one chapter left to finish. Then I'll take a short break and dive back into editing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment