Monday, July 9, 2012

Sneak peak: Tomorrow's guest...Anne Patrick...

Tomorrow, I will be hosting Anne Patrick on my blog. I've never hosted anyone before. I share links to other blogs, but I've never asked someone to come visit. I'm nervous and hope I do a good job.

Of all the writers I could have asked to visit, why did I ask Anne?

When I started writing I couldn't decide which direction to go in my writing. I was writing contemporary and Regency. I read Inspirational, but didn't feel any sense of my own voice in it. My world's messier. My impression was that Inspirational often meant sanitized. I enjoyed it, but I often wished I could read something I related to better.

I was leaning toward writing the traditional contemporary and Regency, but hadn't committed myself because my faith is so much a part of who I am.

What happened?

I read Anne Patrick's Lethal Dreams. She writes sweet suspense romance. It doesn't fall under the edgy category, but it wasn't what I was accustomed to reading in the sweet category. I loved it.

My thanks to Anne for opening a door I didn't even know was there.

Come back tomorrow and meet Anne for yourself, when she answers a few questions and shares a bit of her newest release Fire Creek K.T. Randal Book 1.

http://annepatrick.weebly.com/



1 comment:

  1. What a great compliment, thank you! And thanks for allowing me to visit and talk about my new book.

    ReplyDelete