Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Endless Possibilities series...

Endless Possibilities is a series of three books all set in 1816, the year without summer. When I started A Promise of Possibilities I'd only had one book in mind. Elizabeth Thorn and Jonathan Silverton inspired other characters. Every story starts with "What if?" When Elizabeth's brother Matthew showed up in the first chapter I hadn't planned to do anything more with him. He slipped into a few more scenes, and I wondered what happened to him. Hidden Possibilities (March 2013) began to take shape. Of course, one had to wonder about the absent Thorn heir, James. The next thing I knew there was Unexpected Possibilities (October 2013). Benjamin is grumbling about not having a definitive story of his own, but I reassure him it's there, waiting to be told. I'll not forget him.

No comments:

Post a Comment