Thursday, February 28, 2013

End of February....

Already! How does this happen? One sixth of the year is gone!

Today, I'm doing an bit of personal inventory. It needs to be done every once in a while, to make sure I'm still on track.

This year, I promised myself the word for the year would be CREATE. I would create a haven where I live. I would create a healthier me. And I would create more stories.

How am I doing?

Next book out is Endless Possibilities series book 2 Hidden Possibilities, on March 21, 2013. Whoohoo! I've posted the cover. It's a perfect fit for the series.

I've been working on edits for The Silver Locket Sisterhood series boo2 Mark's Grace, coming out May 21, 2013. As always, with help from my editor, it's MUCH better.

I'm exercising more and eating healthier. I promised myself I would not step on the scale. I am not a number in a box. I also freak myself out if I lose weight. Long story. Measurements say I'm doing better. Yes!

My room is a little more organized. I have a "clutter spot," I struggle to tame. I'm much happier with all the changes I've made. Go me!

How am I doing?

I'm doing good.

No comments:

Post a Comment