Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ebook week...

I try to keep my link post to Saturdays. However, this is "Read an Ebook Week," and I didn't want you to miss out. Stephanie Burkhart shared a bit of history on ebooks.

http://sgcardin.blogspot.com/2013/03/read-ebook-week-3-9-march-2013.html

I own an ereader, Kindle. I love it for trying new authors. Ebooks are generally less expensive than paperbacks. If I don't like the book, it's easy to delete. If I do like the author, I buy paperback.

The ereader is great for traveling. No longer do I need to figure out where to pack the books I want to read.

My preference is paperback.

Why?

Easy answer:

I have never had a paperback freeze, refusing to allow me to turn the page, or tell me I have to shut down and recharge the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment