Tuesday, April 30, 2013

End of April...

Where does the time go?

I keep a homemade calender beside my desk noting the month books are due to the publisher in red and when they are published in purple. It started with April, last year. My fourth book will be published this May.

Looking back over this year, would I change anything?

I've made a lot of changes in many different areas of my life. Some changes are complete, but most are a work in progress, with a lot of work left to accomplish.

Would I go back?

Never!

There is only forward. Sometimes, it's unsettling not knowing where the future leads, but it's less unsettling knowing God will be with me every step of the way, even when I become wrapped up in my worries and concerns and forget He is there, waiting for me to remember and reach for Him.

Every once in a while, it's good to step back, look back and look forward, and catch my breath and thank God for His love and patience and guiding hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment