Thursday, April 4, 2013

Progress Update...

I'm doing a rewrite of Unexpected Possibilities. I've found continuity errors and plugged some plot holes. I'm much happier with it now. It's due June 1st. It will come out in October. I'll need to turn it in sooner as I'm attending a Reader's Conference at the end of May.

Saving Lisa is roughly mapped out. I'm becoming better acquainted with my characters. It's difficult to tell a story if you don't know your characters. It's due August 1st and will come out in December.

Jack and Richard are weaving themselves in my head. Jack is by far the most pushy and yet reserved character I've ever met.

Benjamin Thorn, the youngest Thorn, is also making more noises.

Back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your characters aren't giving you much rest! :-D Well, that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! :-) Even if it is annoying sometimes. ;-D

      Delete