Thursday, June 13, 2013

Phoenix Rising Book Two: Triad by Gail R. Delaney

Riveting. Breathtaking. Paging turning. I devoured the book in two days. My only justification for putting everything on hold: the book was my reward for completing a project on time.

I would recommend reading the first series, The Phoenix Rebellion, and then book 1 of Phoenix Rising: Janus. The story line flows from one book to the next, each book a satisfying read though it leaves me wanting more. The cast of characters are diverse and rich, creating a world both vast and intimate.

When I read the premise of Triad, I confess I was leery. There were so many directions this could go. Gail stayed true to her style and though there were numerous twists and turns I reached the end with only one complaint: I have to wait until December for the next book!

Brava!

http://www.desertbreezepublishing.com/phoenix-risng-book-two-triad-epub/

http://www.amazon.com/Phoenix-Rising-Book-Two-ebook/dp/B00DBMRBR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1371007359&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment