Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Reflecting...

It's been raining here. I don't know why rain encourages me toward introspection, but it does. I consider what I've accomplished but more the direction I want to head.

I have four books published. I have two more books in varying stages of preparing to be published. Unexpected Possibilities, book 3 of the Endless Possibilities series, comes out October 21. Saving Lisa, book 3 of The Silver Locket Sisterhood series, comes out December 21. A free read, Impossibilities, is coming out sometime.

I'm working on the next books due.

New ideas are bubbling like hot chocolate. It's fun.

I need to learn how to use my time more wisely, create routines, allow the stories to escape. To be honest, they drive me nuts sitting in my head. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment