Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas Eve...

A few years ago, I discovered I enjoy opening presents on Christmas Eve. I stay up watching Christmas shows and open gifts at midnight. Then I sleep in, as much as I ever sleep in, and enjoy a leisurely day. This year, I'll take myself for a walk in the morning.

The reason for the season is the birth of the Christ child. Jesus came into the world to shine a light in the darkness, to provide a way Home.

Turning my life over to God has been the hardest thing I've ever done. I struggle with it daily. It's also filled my life with the most amazing miracles, but I miss them when I allow self-doubt and despair to hold sway. I never imagined I could do what I have, and I know without doubt I could not have accomplished what I have without God.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment