Saturday, December 14, 2013

Surprises...

I'd planned to publish Happy New Year? today. I don't think it's going to happen, but the day is still young. I added something new, yesterday, so I need to do one more read through. All the weird things I don't usually think about, title, copyright, etc, are done. The book WILL be published within the next week. Now, it's simply a matter of the final formatting details. I know enough about formatting to land me in trouble but not necessarily help me escape.

The metadata, otherwise known as the Hook and Blurb, is complete.

Welcome to Holiday, USA, small town America, where nothing happens, except holidays... and maybe a little romance, if the hero and heroine trust God.

Officer Tim Black moved to Holiday for a change of scene. He never anticipated wanting to change his single status at the same time, but the lady refuses to even date him.

Sandy Foster moved to Holiday to escape her dysfunctional family, changing everything about her life. Finding someone who wanted to share her life held a never-ending spot on her uninspiring list of New Year's resolutions.

The tiniest misunderstanding and the willingness to set pride aside might make the difference between spending the New Year alone and a Happily Ever After...

No comments:

Post a Comment