Saturday, March 8, 2014

Links to Share...

Patricia Johns shared an amusing post about what writers do...
http://patriciajohnsromance.com/2014/02/24/percolating/

Live to Write - Write to Live shared links writers might find helpful...
http://nhwn.wordpress.com/2014/02/27/online-library-resources-for-writers/

There are a lot of wonderful blogs out there with more information than I'll ever have time to read.

Beth Trissel over at One Writer's Way has been sharing hopes of spring and her new herb book.

Genesis 5020 shares book reviews. I've added a couple of books to my Wish List.

I've read about the Iditarod, a friend's experience running a marathon, seen amazing pictures of places I've never been, shared some pretty funny stuff, talked about faith and God, and learned to look at a few things differently. There's an amazing world out there, and I'm so grateful so many people are willing to share their little piece of it with others, including me.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment