Thursday, April 3, 2014

Life Happens...

Last Saturday, I fell. I stepped too close to the edge of the sidewalk. My ankle rolled. I knew it was bad. It wasn't the first time. I prayed it wasn't broken. It isn't. Sprained, swollen, black and blue. It could be worse. It has been, in the distant past. I know what to do.

The arm is worse. I didn't break it either, for which I'm grateful. I did jam it but good. Swelling. Some bruising. Limited range of motion. Stiffness. Discomfort. It's my dominant hand. Oops.

Ice and heat, ibuprofen, arnica, frankincense, comfrey, and sleep.

I'm a little better every day.

Edits arrived for Finding Home, the fourth book in "The Silver Locket Sisterhood" series. It comes out in July 2014. I've felt pretty badly about how... not together I've been for the last few months. Maybe God is ensuring I don't mess with the story too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment