Thursday, August 7, 2014

Preparing for Arizona Dreamin' 2015...

I'm one of those who needs to plan ahead, way ahead. Thursdays are for the Dreamin' event. For the next few weeks, I'll share the pictures take of me with a few of the male models. They're fun.

http://arizonadreaminevent.com/

I attended my first Arizona Dreamin' Event in 2012. It wasn't my first conference. I've attended several Lord of the Rings events. I enjoyed every single one. I met wonderful people in person I'd known online, sometimes for years.

In 2012, I met several women I still interact with online and some of them I look forward to seeing every year at the Arizona Dreamin' Event. Simply thinking about them makes me smile. I can't remember ever laughing so much in my life.

*squirrel*

I met Jimmy Thomas, businessman and cover model, for the second time. He hosts a romance novel conference in Las Vegas every summer. Unfortunately, I can't afford both, and I prefer the smaller group at Arizona Dreamin'. Several of my friends attend both.

The official photos:


 My favorite, at the pre-conferance party:
Deena Remiel (author), Shannon, Jimmy, Sonya, April London (author), and me:
RhondaPlumhoff (author), Kristina (Kristina's Books and More book reviewer), Sonya, Jimmy, Shannon, Jamallah Bergman (author), me, and April.

No comments:

Post a Comment