Thursday, August 14, 2014

Remembering Arizona Dreamin' 2013...

http://arizonadreaminevent.com/

The second AZ Dreamin' Conference I attended, I also participated in the Buildin' the Dream Conference as an attendee. Buildin' the Dream is authors helping authors. It was the perfect addition.

I also wisely booked an extra night at the hotel. It gave me an opportunity to unwind, write, and absorb the weekend. It also gave me a chance to see everyone off and help clean up. Working together builds camaraderie. For an introvert, it's a great structured opportunity to interact with people, to feel helpful without feeling compelled to talk. I can listen and contribute to the conversation or listen and work without saying anything. People don't expect you to talk if you're working.

This is the picture with my choice for Man of My Dreams, Lance Ramsey:




No comments:

Post a Comment