Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Last Saturday...

Over at the Historical Romance Network, they asked we share pictures of ourselves reading a favorite romance novel...

I attempted to choose one, but of course, one thing led to another. Elizabeth Mansfield introduced me to Historical Romance, more particularly to Regency. Then a friend gave me Diane Gaston's "The Mysterious Miss M." I bought all her books, and Amazon suggested Ann Gracie's Perfect series and Elizabeth Rolls... And one thing led to another. #FallBackinTime Me in front of my favorite eatery. My writer's block always disappears at Pcroissant.


A better picture of the books, with my aromatherapy dog. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Actually seeing the Pcroissant sign makes me wonder -- what does the P stand for?

    Looks like a lovely place to sit and read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleaissant Croissant. :-) From their site:

      Welcome to Pleaissant Croissant also nicknamed Pcroissant by our friends and family!

      pleaissant croissant: noun; 1. a delightful neighborhood cafe and sweet shop baking fresh flavored croissants, muffins, cupcakes, cookies and seasonal delectables; 2. a convenient spot for croissant breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches and salads; 3. a comfortable little bakery that's been in the same location for over 20 years; 4. a Tempe neighborhood favorite place to enjoy your coffee or latte with your friends and family or just by yourself.

      Delete