Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Featured author at Arizona Dreamin'

Yes, me!

It's the 5th annual Arizona Dreamin' on May 29-31, 2015!

I've been a reader at the event the last 3 years and had a lovely time. I'm looking forward to being a featured author this year. My first time! I've been planning for months. I want to make this event as wonderful for my readers as the other authors have made it for me.

This reader-focused weekend is always a blast -and it's CHEAP! Look what you get for ONLY $89:

*SPEED-MEET ​​27 authors of VARIOUS GENRES of romance​!
​*Attend 8 "BOOK CLUBS" - 10 readers with 1 author in 30-minute sessions​!​
*LUNCH ​with individual authors​!​
*DINNER ​with the author​ of your choice!​
*FREE ​"​​Dreamin' Dollars" auction​!
*Professional Comedian Brian Kohatsu!
*Discounted Bookstore Pricing!
*"MAN OF OUR DREAMS" cover model competition​!
*RAFFLE BASKETS ​- 100% of the proceeds go to charity​!​
*FREE GOODY BAGS​!​
*More FUN than can be described. True story​​.​

Hotel rates are just $95 for a SUITE, and include a ​FULL breakfast​ for everyone!​ Hands down, the best deal around.

​Go here to buy your Arizona Dreamin' ticket before this fantastic event sells out​. Space is limited. It's part of the reason I like this event. I've met amazing people and been blessed to widen my circle of friends. Be sure to tell them I sent you! http://thedreamsconvention.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment