Thursday, January 7, 2016

What's Your Word for the Year?

In the past, I've chosen Create, Happy, and Hope.

The idea is to make the word the theme for the year. The year I chose Create I created a number of stories. It felt like a success. The years I chose Happy was a bit of a struggle. I am choosing to be Happy more often, so it was successful. Last year, was the year of Hope. It was a rough year. I did, however, make it through. Success.

This year, I debated between several words. Things I want to improve in my life. Things like Trust. However, one thing kept floating to the surface, over and over.

Consistent.

I want to be more Consistent. More consistent in my routines. More consistent in my writing. More consistent in cultivating healthy habits.

It's going to be a busy year.

Christmas Present is in the editing process.

Errant Knight is facing my new writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment