Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My homemade pizza made easy...

I'm allergic to soy, so I'm doing more cooking from scratch. List of ingredients: Take and Bake bread, homemade spaghetti sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and sliced ham.

 Bake the Take and Bake bread. Yes, a lot of oven for a little bread; it was cold, and the oven heated the kitchen nicely. I've also baked the bread in the toaster oven. There are also four rolls in the package. I freeze what I don't use before baking it and bake when I want a fresh loaf.
 Cut basil and ham. I used kitchen scissors.
 Slice bread in half and place on toaster oven tray.
 Spoon and spread desired amount of spaghetti sauce.
 Pile on mozzarella cheese.
 Sprinkle on cut basil.
 Pack on chopped ham.
 Bake at 350-375 degrees F, for 15-20 minutes.
 Serve. Careful. It's hot and delicious. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment