Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday Tidbit

The recent closing of the publisher of thirteen of my books provides a new opportunity to review and expand several of my books. I'm changing Tuesday Tidbit posts from sharing pieces of what I'm currently writing to sharing why I'm making some of the changes I am.

For example: "A Promise of Possibilities" was close to publishing when an author friend introduced me to the online entomology dictionary. The entomology dictionary gives the origin of words.

This week's word is serial. I used it in the original. I checked the entomology dictionary and discovered it is dated to 1846, thirty years after my story.

2 comments:

  1. I love your positivism, turning what could be a mini-tragedy to an opportunity to fine-tune your success...may all the best come to you, always1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Sorry, a reply was long in coming. Blogger stopped telling me about comments. Bah. We're back on speaking terms. :-)

      Delete