Thursday, April 17, 2014

Update on current projects...

Grace's Possibilities is the fourth Regency book in my Endless Possibilities series. It's coming out in June 2014.


Finding Home is the fourth book in The Silver Locket Sisterhood series. It's my "what if" story about my trip to Europe back in 1986. It's coming out in July 2014.

This is the shortest of my books, aside from my novellas. It's mostly dialogue. I kept attempting to make it longer and only ended up stuck.

The editing has been reasonably easy because it's an easy read, at least for me. I couldn't stop editing because I couldn't stop reading.

I confess I worry too much of the story is in my head and not on the page. Only time will tell.

There's one more book in The Silver Locket Sisterhood series, Wings to Fly. It's due October 1st.

Tarnished Knight, the next book in the Endless Possibilities series, is due September 1st.

"Jack lied. A lot."

I'm working on my Holiday, USA, novellas, Tough Luck and The Blessing Basket.

No comments:

Post a Comment