Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Choose Life...

There are days when everything falls apart.

There are days when health is about feeling, sometimes awful and sometimes really awful.

There are days when taking one more step is all but impossible.

There are days when finding a glimmer of hope is a search in the dark.

There are days when the old negative tape shouts so loudly, no other sound can be heard.

There are days when making it through the next five minutes is a Herculean effort.

Good news:

You've made it through every day like this so far 100% of the time.

I've seen variations on this quote all over the internet lately. For me, it is a comforting thought, though usually after I've made it through another tough day.

Some days, my goal is simply to hang on long enough to face another day.

I confess, I still struggle a great deal. Food is my addiction of choice. It's a constant battle. I know when I choose to eat healthier I'm choosing life.

Choosing life is the most important decision you make every day.

Life is complicated.

Life is hard.

Life is not easy.

Life is the most amazing adventure you will ever undertake.

As difficult as it may appear, choose life, every day.

How else will you find out what's around the corner?

It may be scary, painful, or wonderful.

No matter what, it will be worth it in the end.

If I give up, then I will never know what God could have done with me.

I choose life.

No comments:

Post a Comment