Thursday, March 6, 2014

A bit at a time...

First round of edits for Grace's Possibilities are done. I truly appreciate my editor.

Now it's back into working on Finding Home. It's been the most difficult of my books to write. Life happened, but unexpected memories have been stirred. Becki and Ian hold a special place in my heart, and it's more painful to explore than I anticipated. I'm hopeful for them, but they aren't at all who I thought they were when we started this adventure.

I'm endeavoring to place my hand in God's and allow Him to lead. Not easy for someone who desperately needs to be in control. Blessedly, God is patient.

I confess I'm also a little disappointed in myself. I'd hoped to have the fourth novella out by now. It's taken a back burner to other commitments. Not forgotten, simply on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment