Thursday, August 28, 2014

Remembering Arizona Dreamin' 2014...

http://arizonadreaminevent.com/

This year, the location changed. The new venue is also very nice.

I presented a workshop at the Buildin' the Dream portion of the event. What an amazing experience.

A little bit about the Man of Our Dreams contest. The guys volunteer to participate. They spend the conference flirting with everyone. It's all in good fun. James, the blond standing behind me, won last year and is now in charge of the event. He's a cover model and guides the men in their pursuit of the title, including things like being respectful of boundaries. Yes, this is important to me, which is why I'm sharing it here.

And here is the Man of Our Dreams picture, from this past year:

I'm always one of the first people to have a picture taken. "Get it over with." Yes, this is me stepping way outside of my comfort zone, but I refuse to miss out on the fun. So, I have my picture taken, and then stand back and watch everyone else. This is where you see that the men are new to this, too. As the pictures progress, the men relax and have more fun with the woman.

Good fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment