Friday, December 2, 2011

Revisions continue....

I'm actually having fun with the revisions. I'm finding better words, and checking words that I hadn't checked before because I didn't know about the entomology dictionary.

I've been thinking about how much I appreciate my Desert Rose sisters. When things turned upside down, they were there for me. Their encouragement and passion lift my spirit and keep me moving forward when I want to quit or simply don't know what step to take next. The laughter and camaraderie are priceless. I cannot imagine my life without them. It certainly wouldn't be nearly as interesting.

Funny Cat Photos:




No matter what my questions or concerns may be, I need only ask, and someone will answer. I'm endeavoring to learn how to pass it along.

1 comment:

  1. At one of my computer conferences I got an any key. I love it.

    ReplyDelete