Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Arizona Dreamin'...

My report, at last.

It was amazing!

My sister, bless her, helped with picking people up at the airport. We both liked knowing people we care about made it safe and sound. It was also a lot of fun. She did the driving, and I knew what everyone looked like: Perfect team. :-)

We started with Buildin' the Dream: A writer's one-day conference. It was the first time. There were a lot of excellent workshops and, unfortunately, not enough time to attend them all. Pick and choose.

The Friday Night start-off for the Readers' Conference was amazing. I laughed a lot.

Saturday was packed with events, again. The Book Clubs, where you meet with a favorite author in half hour increments, were fantastic. I met a favorite author for the first time and enjoyed visiting with a couple of favorite authors I've met before.

There are goody bags, food, and a couple auctions. Lots of fun.

Best part: The people. Catching up with friends I only see at Arizona Dreamin' and making new friends.

The hotel is very nice.

There was plenty of food.

I'm one of those alphabet soup types, i.e., C-PTSD, OCD, yes, you get the picture. I was able to manage it all and came home energized and inspired. I stayed an extra day and used it to write and plan the next manuscript.

I will definitely be attending next year.

Will you?

http://www.arizonadreaminevent.com/p/may-31-june-2-2013.html


Me with Lance, my pick for the Man of Our Dreams contest and the cover model on Kris Tualla's book Loving the Norseman.
http://www.amazon.com/Loving-Norseman-Hansen-Series-Rydar/dp/1456562118/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1371736985&sr=8-15&keywords=kris+tualla

No comments:

Post a Comment