Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Enjoyable read...

Lynette Endicott's Starting Over series Book One More Than a Job intrigued me and kept me turning pages until I finished it, in one sitting.

Trying new authors is a hobby. I did not realize this until recently. More books than I could possibly read in six months are queued in my Kindle and shelved on two bookshelves, if all I did was read. Choosing which book to read next is agonizing. Sometimes, it's a matter of not being able to bear the pileup anymore, so I dive in with the intent of reducing the piles. I'm successful, to an extent, until new books show up. Interestingly enough, if my piles dwindle too much, anxiety sets in and the next thing you know new books are shuffled onto my Kindle or show up on the doorstep.

I chose to try Lynette's book because she is a fellow Desert Breeze author. More Than a Job is a contemporary, spicy, inspirational read. The instant attraction between Paige and Josh drew me right in. I HAD to see how it all worked out. I wasn't disappointed.

I loved the support systems both Paige and Josh enjoyed. I was fascinated with how Paige goes about handling her world blowing up in her face. I even took notes for future reference. :-) Josh's honor endeared him to me forever. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment