Thursday, January 2, 2014

No resolutions... only gifts...

I've never cared for the sound of resolutions... they sound so... grim. Granted, they also sound determined. However, I'm changing something in my life I need to change. I don't want it to sound grim. Determined? Yes, but more. I want it to be something I look forward to because it's making my life better. So, I'm giving gifts to myself.

This year, instead of making a list for the whole year, I'm starting small.

January 1st

This month, I'm tackling my health. I'm going to cut eggs from my diet as much as possible and I'm making sleep a priority. With only two things on the list, I think I can do this.

It goes without saying (but I need to say it for me anyway) these are not the only two things on my To-Do list. However, these are two things I'm making a conscious effort to be aware of and make an effort to improve.

Here's to a New Year and new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment