Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Faith's Labor

Faith's Labor was my tribute to Labor Day in my Holiday, USA series.

  
At long last, the fifth novella in the series has arrived...

Welcome back to Holiday, USA, small town America, where nothing happens, except holidays... and maybe a little romance, if the hero and heroine trust God.

Organic herb farmer Faith Walker regrets many things in her life, none as much as marrying a man who divorced her after their wedding night, leaving her pregnant and alone.

Horse trainer Dusty Harper crushed on Faith all his life. What is he supposed to do when she drops back into his life and turns his world upside down?

God provides unexpected answers to those who seek His will...


Just Friends is the next novella in the series. It's a bit more difficult to write than I first anticipated. History I didn't expect appeared. I haven't discussed a cover with my sister yet.

Reluctant Knight is back to the Editor, with Round One done. Coming in December 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment