Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Post About Me 3

This is the third in a series of posts about me. I hope these help you decide my books are worth the read. I also hope they help save time for those who have no interest in my books. I know there's nothing more disappointing than expecting one kind of book and discovering what I'm reading isn't something I'm interested in reading. Not all books in a single genre are the same. Authors in the same genre are as different as football players on the same team and cupcake bakers. A lot of similarities but no two are alike.

The length of my books:

If you like fat books, my books are probably not for you.

If you like what I would call super long books, anything over 100,000 words, I'm not for you. My books run 60,000+, the longest being 82,000, unless you look at my Anthologies, 4 books in 1 paperback. I'm putting out my second one, this month. Each of my novellas run between 20,000-25,000 words.

Perhaps you could look at my books as a tasty appetizer or a midnight snack.

My novellas would qualify as yummy hors d'oeuvres.

No comments:

Post a Comment