Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A little Jamberry fun...

I could never be accused of being girly, despite having gone to modeling school. The only things I learned that I kept are my plucked eyebrows, standing with my head up and my shoulders back, and being 15 minutes early.

All the other chaos in my life meant lots of things were allowed to be tossed to the wayside in favor of simply making it through the day.

I can continue to simply endeavor to survive. Albert Einstein said (paraphrased): The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different result.

Change requires change.

I decided I could start with something small. I've tried painting my nails. I could peal them off within hours of painting, and at least one ended up messed up. No matter what.

A friend is a Jamberry consultant. Why not? The first picture is my first sample of Jamberry nail wraps. They lasted almost two weeks! So I bought more. The second picture is my second attempt. It was easier. Funnily enough, it's easier for me to put on the right than the left. Odd considering the fact I'm right-handed.

Sometimes you need to have a little fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment